Everest is the highest mountain on Earth. Not everyone can reach the summit. In 2007 we managed to achieve this goal in 100%. Nevertheless anyone can see the mountain and reach its bottom and base. You can admire the mountain from numerous sightseeing points. Apart from a regular view from Kala Pattar (5545m) you can also view the mountain from Gokyo Ri (5485m) where the sight is even more spectacular.
Himalayas don’t end on Everest. We are also going to admire Cho Oyu, Makalu, Lhotse, Ama Dablam and many other summits. The entire hike lasts 13 days. Acclimatization is carried out very accurately and nobody should feel any discomfort regarding altitude. On the way we will visit the Sherpa’s homeland Solo Khumbu and we will climb many Bridges suspended over numerous chasms.
Porters will carry all the luggage and we will dine in local restaurants.
prize: 12 000 pln
organization of the expedition, flights, helicopter insurance, accommodation, porters, 2 meals per day in the cities, 3 meals per day during mountain hiking, entry fee to Sagharmata National Park, club’s fee.
price does not cover:
additional excursions, alcohol, tips, entry fees at monuments, visa (40 USD), departure tax (25 USD)
If You willing to come with us on this trekking please pay 3600 pln for the account Stowarzyszenie Annapurna Klub , Santander Bank 34 1090 1652 0000 0000 6404 1166 with annotation: Everest base camp- flight ticket.
Please apply until the end of december.
1. Departure to Kathmandu
2. Arrival, rest
3. Flight to Lukli and ascent to Phakding 5 h, 2650m on the same day
4. Ascent to Namche Bazar the capital of Solo Khumbu 5h, 3440m
5. Ascent to Phortse Tenga 3675 m, 5 h
6. Ascent to Dole 3h, 4100m
7. Ascent to Machhermo 2,5h, 4410m
8. Gokyo 4h, 4750m beautiful turquoise lakes in the vincinity
9. Climbing the Gokyo Ri famous for the most beautiful view on Cho Oyu and Everest. 5483m 3 h and return to Gokyo
10. Descent to Phortse
11. Ascent to Dingoboche 5h, 4350m
12. Ascent to Lobuche 4h, 4900m
13. Ascent to Gorak Shep and climbing the Kala Pattarwith 5545m the most classic view upon Everest, Lhotse and Nuptse and return to Gorak Shep 5165m
14. Ascent to Everest base, return to Lobuche 6:30h
15. Descent to Namche Bazar
16. Descent to Lukli
17. Flight to Kathmandu
18. Sightseeing, rafting or a bungee jump
19. Departure to Poland